Vintageme

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunday Morning

Having dragged myself up at the ghastly hour of 10am ( I know the time will appear as if we were in Burkina Faso ) ...I think I fell in love with the bank of clocks in "West-Wing" ...I was supposed to be going to the cinema with a friend but it is soooooooooooooo cold ( for the U.K) and I am going to stay and draw , knit and no way can I persuade Emily to do that we have grown apart to say the least .She had to be begged not to bring the in-articulate heap of spots she goes out with as he'd spend all his time on his mobile .I fear I only know one young man I like where we live and he had to leave school when his father died to help run his parent's shop .He put on weight and smells of fat ( well it is a Fish and Chip shop ) we used to pass glances at each other.I am going to have to ask if I can attend The Mosque ( stopped laughing yet? ) as all the hottie's where we live do .I think I'd stand out a bit as a woman , sadly .The boys at The Meeting House are all geeks and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring going on about their Quaker roots .I guess romance can wait unless Mrs Sheen runs off with the milkman .So my first love will have to remain Mum ...I nearly got chatted up at dad's office by something that peers out of one eye and must be on a starvation diet .The Sikh boy who was so good-looking at Primary school ( I was at school until 8 ...bullied so Mum pulled me out) spends all his time skate-boarding under the underpass that looks like the bridges in East L.A and I expect the police to arrive and shoot everyone ..his trousers are falling off ..could buy him braces but I might have to tell him Mum thought he was a girl for years ! Happy sewing,knitting , scrapping ..no not like that you on a certain knitting site with seemingly no name but a mind like a sewer ....was anyone baptised ,named "Anonymous" .....Holly .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home